Outpatient dialysis center in Shymkent
Center for Nephrology and Efferent Therapy in Shymkent opened on November 10, 2016.
The center is located in “Nursat” new microdistrict of city, in a stand alonetwo-storied building. Medical care is provided to patients with terminal stage of chronic kidney disease. In-patient department of nephrology with operating unit will be located on the second floor of the building, which will allow to carry out integrated treatment of nephrologic diseases, which includes the following stages: diagnosis, prevention, pre-dialysis, dialysis procedures, transplantation and rehabilitation.
The dialysis center is equipped with a water treatment system and 15 “artificial kidney” units of the latest generationproduced by the German company,“B. Braun Avitum AG”, one of the world’s leaders in hemodialysis equipment industry. The total number of patients treated under three-shifts workingregimeof the center is approximately, 50 people.
In total, the center is designed to treat 96 patients, but if necessary, the resources of the center allow to increase the number of dialysis numbers to 6, and total number of patients to 36.
The dialysis center is staffedwith highly qualified nephrologist doctors and dialysis nurses.
To improve the quality of hemodialysis procedures, the following standards are observed and the following measures are carried out:
- The Centers are equipped with modern equipment” artificial kidney “of the latest generation” Dialog+ “and” Dialog IQ”, modern equipment for water purification;
- There are private dialysis halls for patients infected with viral hepatitis;
- Only disposable consumables are used for replacement kidney therapy procedures;
- For hemodialysis procedures, one-time blood-carrying trunks and dialyzers of lops, hips with a membrane area of 1.5 sq.m. and 2.3 sq.m. are used;
- Monthly monitoring of laboratory parameters of patients ‘blood is carried out in accordance with the nephrostandards of the Ministry of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the KDL” Olymp”;
- Quality control of water and dialysate is carried out in accordance with European standards;
- Artificial kidney machines have an automated quality control system for Adimea treatment (Kt / v);
- For the preparation of an ultra-pure dialysis solution, dialysate filters “Diacap Ultra” are used;
- Artificial kidney apparatus is equipped with a system of automatic blood pressure measurement when performing hemodialysis procedures;
- Treatment of complications with EPO, iron preparations, correction of mineral and bone metabolism disorders is carried out by medicines for the preferential category of citizens under the gobMp;
- During the procedure, patients are given hot food;
- All patients are taken home for hemodialysis and home in the center’s official car after the procedure is completed.
“Efferent Therapy and Hemocorrection Center” on Kurmanbekov str., 1B
information will be available soon.
In the south of Kazakhstan is the third largest city of the country – Shymkent. It is one of the largest industrial and commercial centers of the republic.
Until 1992, the city was called in Russian – Shymkent. The consonant name of Shymkent reveals its etymology as “Green City”. From the Turkic “Chim” or “Shym” is translated as “turf”, “meadow”, and Kent – “city”.
In the twentieth century Shymkent was formed as an industrial center of Southern Kazakhstan, and in the second half of the century rapid economic growth began here. Today there are about 70 factories, factories and other manufacturing enterprises operating in the city.
Shymkent’s culture is growing as well as other spheres of life. 19 national cultural centers often organize folk festivals in the city’s parks. There is a philharmonic hall, an art gallery, a museum of local lore, libraries, various theaters, and in 2011 a circus opened.
The tourist significance of Shymkent is quite large: it is a large city with a developed infrastructure, which is a hub connecting Tashkent, Bishkek and the northern region of Kazakhstan. In addition, ecological and mountain tourism is developed here, and there are also good places for hunting and fishing. In addition, the city and its surroundings are not devoid of various historical and architectural attractions. All this, together with the mild climate, makes Shymkent an attractive destination on any tourist route in Central Asia.
Contacts of outpatient dialysis center in ShymkentShymkent city, Nursat microdistrict, 741+7 (777) 55 77 firstname.lastname@example.org
Daurenbek Kurmanbekov str., 35-ul. Metallists, 1B+7‒701‒357‒41‒87, +7‒777‒533‒80‒98