Extracorporeal hemocorrection center in Astana
Extracorporeal hemocorrection center LLP «BB NURA» was opened November 7, 2013.
The center is located on the ground floor of Block C of JSC “National Scientific Center of Oncology and Transplantation”, which has a separate entrance and driveway to provide medical care to outpatients, equipped with a ramp.
Center has 17 dialysis places. The structure consists of 2 dialysis room: a large common room for 10 hemodialysis places and a small hall on the 5 places for hemodialysis patients infected with viral hepatitis. The center also has a separate box for critically ill patients and an insulator for patients with a viral infection on hemodialysis 1 seat each, equipped with an oxygen console. center work is carried out in two shifts, 6 days a week.
To improve the quality of hemodialysis procedures complied with the following standards and the following events are held:
- The center has modern “artificial kidney” equipment of the last generation «Dialog +» and «Dialog + adimea», modern water purification plants;
- Separated dialysis rooms for viral hepatitis infected patients;
- Using only disposable consumables for renal replacement therapy treatments;
- For hemodialysis procedures used disposable blood-conducting trunk and the dialyzers LOPS, HIPS company «B / Braun» with a membrane area of 1,5m2 to 2,3m2.
- Monthly monitoring of laboratory parameters of patients according to blood nephro-standarts MOH in CDL “Olympus”;
- Water quality monitoring and dialysate line with European standards;
- Automated quality control system treatment Adimea on artificial kidney machines (Kt / v);
- For preparation of ultra-pure dialysis solution used a «Diacap Ultra» dialysate filters.
- Equipment of artificial kidney apparatus system of automatic measurement of blood pressure during hemodialysis procedures;
- Treatment of drug complications EPO, iron, correction of mineral and bone metabolism is carried out within SBP medicines for privileged categories of citizens.
- During the procedure, patients receive two hot meals a day.
- All patients are delivered on dialysis from house and are taken to home after the procedure by official vehicles, that are available at the centre.
Types of services:
- Software chronic ambulatory hemodialysis;
- On-line hemodiafiltration mode for patients with chronic kidney damage;
- Hemodialysis treatments in a hospital, in patients with acute injury or chronic kidney disease;
- Conducting prolonged procedures for renal replacement therapy apparatuses «Diapact» company «BBraun» (Germany) (SCUF – Slow continuous ultrafiltration, CVVH – continuous veno-venous hemofiltration, CVVHD / CVVHFD – continuous veno-venous hemodialysis / continuous veno-venous Hi-Flux dialysis, HF – hemofiltration, HD / HFD – Hemodialysis / hi-Flux dialysis, PEX – plasma exchange, PAP – plasma adsorption / perfusion).
- Outpatient management of dialysis patients;
- Outpatient physician nephrologist
- CEG staff provide services for renal replacement therapy treatments at OPN on-site to the patient when it is non-transportable, within the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Medical experts of LLP “BB NURA” in Astana
head of Clinic
Astana – the northern capital city in Asia. Currently Astana’s area exceeds 722 square kilometers, population – about 853 thousand people.. The city consists of three main districts – “Almaty”, “Saryarka” and “Ishim”.
Astana is located in the center of Kazakhstan in the area of the desert, the subzone of dry fescue-feather grass steppes. Territory of the city is a low floodplain terraces. Yesil River is the main water artery of the capital. The climate is continental – cold and long winters, hot and moderately dry summers.
Great location in the center of the Eurasian continent makes Astana economical transport, communication and logistics center, a kind of a transit bridge between Europe and Asia.
In the development of the architectural concept was taken Nurzultan Nazarbayev’s idea, as the basis of formation the capital in a special Eurasian style, harmoniously combining the cultural traditions of the East and West. The author of the capital master plan is well-known Japanese architect Kisho Kurokawa.
Today Astana has become the center of the Eurasian space, taking a variety of forums, congresses and other events of international significance.
Contacts of extracorporeal hemocorrection center in AstanaAstana city, 31, 78(7172)69-57-93, email@example.com